(Pictured in the center: Prinya Hom-anek, President and Founder of ACIS, with Bitdefender Indochina Staff)
From November 9-10, 2022 Bitdefender attended Cyber Defense Initiative Conference (CDIC) 2022 at the BITEC convention center in Bangkok, Thailand. CDIC is one of the largest Cybersecurity and Information Security Conferences in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Both public and private sector organizations are represented at the conference. CDIC plays a leading role in successfully providing a platform for IT & cybersecurity technology, digital transformation trends, networking, security affairs, sales and marketing in the information security industry in Thailand for 21 consecutive years.
(Video: Bitdefender @ CDIC 2022 Highlights Reel)
This year's event is organized under the theme of "Optimizing Security of Things and Digital Supply Chain Risk". The Importance of empowering cybersecurity for connected IoT devices, Risk management in the digital information age, Blockchain technology advancements, AI-powered, Quantum brought use both the positive side in defense and the negative side of the cybersecurity attacks.
During the two days, Bitdefender was busy hosting a booth, handing out premium gifts to visitors, chatting about Btidefender’s cyber security products and solutions and networking with other cyber security leaders also in attendance. Bitdefender also led an educational session, titled “The Power of AI in Optimizing the Cyber Resilience” led by Songklod Sriphumbang, Bitdefender Indochina's Product Sales Manager.
By the end of the conference, Bitdefender staff members had developed quite positive impressions of their experiences. “It was a great event with cybersecurity technology updates and a lots of new innovations being shared by vendors. Overall the conference was well organized!” said Pharitaree Phiphattanasukkul, Business Development Manager for Bitdefender Thailand. "The best part of CDIC is that we get to work with our team, help each other, and meet new visitors. Networking and sharing are so important." says Rinraphat Charutkiatsakul, Channel Development Manager.
Bryan Curiel, Marketing Business Development Manager, expressed that “CDIC is really an impressive and beneficial event for those who work in cybersecurity and innovative technologies. Cyberdefense is so pervasive and CDIC recognizes this because there is something for everyone. Whether you are looking to network with other vendors, find new clients, or learn from tech experts, attendees will leave the conference having gained a lot.
Here are other Conference Highlights:
- Update on The Top Cybersecurity & Privacy Threats and Trends for 2023
- The Presence and Future of PDPA Implementation in Thailand
- Technology, Platform and Workforce - Critical Factors for Cybersecurity and PDPA towards Digital Agility and Capability
- The Current Thailand Cybercrime Situations and Statistics with Investigations and Digital Forensics
- How to Legitimately Comply with Mandated Cybersecurity Act, Personal Data Protection Act and their Secondary Laws
- DeepWeb/DarkWeb Threat Hunting with Darktracer
- Becomes Real - The Future of Cybersecurity in the Coming Reality of Web3 and the Metaverse
- Looking beyond ″Digital Transformation Lessons Learned and Data-Driven Experience″ and the Future
- The Current PDPA Landscape and Practical Viewpoint in Thailand
- The Current Cybersecurity Act Landscape and Practical Viewpoint in Thailand
- Transitioning New 2022 Edition of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 with New Version of Information Security Controls
- The Power of AI in Optimizing Security Services,Risk Management and Privacy Protection